Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WHERE'S THE ALBUM: Tennis "Ritual in Repeat"

Ok, so there's this couple who sailed the seas and made music. They've been making albums for quite some time now and they've been making literal waves ever since. Their new album "Ritual in Repeat" drops on the 9th of September and I am very exctied to hear the new sounds. I introduce Tennis, the Denver based band formed out of love and water. Their smooth and classic sound has captivated my ears for a few years now, and they have taken it to another notch with the production from Patrick Carney from the Black Keys. He was on the last album Cape Dory, which is still in rotation. What I find most fascinating is their progression in becoming known and keeping shit simple. This is a real husband and wife duo, who play their own instruments. Alaina and Patrick forevers y'all. Cheers.

Here's their first single, "I'm Calling" ( I think) from the album, I found this song to be a great jam in talking about relationships.




Go get "Ritual in Repeat" on September 9th.


No comments: